Plate and frame filter press is an alternative method of solid and liquid separation. Porous ceramic filter tends to replace conventional filter plates for its extremely high working temperature, chemical inertness and excellent resistant to almost types of slurry.
Ceramic filter is used to remove solid particulate from liquid and gas in chemical process, petrochemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical industries, paper making and ore concentrate dewatering of copper, lead, zinc, iron, silver, sulfur, gold for its unique porous structure.
· High mechanical strength
· Excellent resistance against abrasion and corrosive against acid and alkali.
· Pore size is uniform and precise.
· Chemical inertness makes it suitable for a great number of applications.
· Extremely low moisture of filter cake is particularly.
· Filtrate treated by ceramic filter plate is clear enough to be used as industrial circulation water.
· Porous ceramic plate can be cleaned by organic solutions and reused for many times.
· Non-destructive permeability test is performed to verify pore size and filter ration.
1. Reply your inquiry in 2 working hours.
2. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. Customized design is available. UEM&UBM are welcomed.
4. Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers and staff.
5. Special discount and protection of sales are provided to our distributor.
6. Professional factory : We are manufacturer, specializing in producing ceramic filter plate and polyurethane for more than 25 years, competitive with good quantity.
7 Sample: We can send out sample for test in one week if the order quantity is big enough. But the shipment charges is usually paid by your side, the charges will be rebounded when we have formal order.
8. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material, advanced machines, skilled technicians to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature. Welcome to contact us or visit our company.