(1) Excellent wear resistance: wear resistance is the highest in all rubber. Laboratory test results show that the wear resistance of UR is 3~5 times of natural rubber, and the actual application is often up to about 10 times
(2) On the shore of A60 to shore A70 hardness in the range of high strength and good elasticity
(3) Good Buffer. the UR damping element can absorb the vibration energy of 10%~20% under room temperature, higher vibration frequency, greater energy absorption.
(4) Oil resistance and good chemical resistance.UR and non-polar mineral oil, the fuel oil (such as kerosene, gasoline) and machine oil (such as hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, lubricating oil etc) almost not affected by erosion, much better than the general rubber, comparable with nitrile rubber. The shortcoming is in alcohols, esters, ketones and aromatic hydrocarbons in swelling is larger.
(5) Higher friction coefficient, in general more than 0.5
(6) Low temperature resistance, ozone resistance, radiation resistance, electrical insulation, good adhesive properties