Polyurethane Plastic Sheet
Polyurethane elastomer products The polyurethane elastomer refers to is repeated in the molecular chain, and one kind of Polymer Material. The features are as follow: - Liquid casting molding through the molds and it is good for the complicated shape parts. - Modulus is between the plastic and...Send Inquiry
Polyurethane elastomer products
The polyurethane elastomer refers to is repeated in the molecular chain, and one kind of Polymer Material. The features are as follow:
- Liquid casting molding through the molds and it is good for the complicated shape parts.
- Modulus is between the plastic and rubber.
- Keeping the high elasticity under the great hardness
- The hardness range is wide, and it can be made into soft rubber, also hard plastic.
- The tensile strength and tear strength is twice than the rubber.
- High performance abrasion resistance
- High energy absorption capability
- Good performance of oil resistance,chemical resistance and natural aging resistance
2. We already has developed the polyurethane elastomer for 8 years, adopt the advanced formulations and synthetic technology, and Our products also reach the domestic advanced level, including of high temperature resistance polyurethane, high-dynamic polyurethane, super wear-resisting polyurethane, matrix polyurethane, Low hardness and energy absorption polyurethane and so on
Note: Other size can be customized.
What are specifications and advantages of Casting Polyurethane Elastomer Products ?
Using the very latest PU casting technology, we can produce high-quality casting PU parts. By varying the raw materials, formulations and methods of manufacture, we can influence the properties to meet specific requirements.
We are able to manufacture complex geometries, also with larger components, and all with the outstanding properties of a polyurethane.
Casting technology allows us to use simple moulds to produce small and large batches inexpensively. They can also be permanently bonded to other materials (steel, aluminium, cast iron, etc.).
Our highly trained applications engineers can provide you with optimum, individual advice on your product.
We can offer all grades, from 5° Shore A to 95° Shore A, even up to 80° Shore D. We can process hot- and cold-casting polyurethanes. And our 80° Shore D material can even be used to replace steel parts.